Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
Theory, Hazard Perception and Practical Driving Tests Guide
There are 3 tests to pass to get a full driving licence.
The Theory Test and The Hazard Perception Test are combined, and are taken together at the same time.
Both the Theory Test and The Hazard Perception Test must be passed on the same occasion, if one is failed then both have to be retaken.
The Practical Driving Test can only be booked after the Theory and Hazard Perception Tests have been passed.
There is a lot of misleading information and advice available about the theory test, the hazard perception test and the practical driving test.
Wolverhampton Driver Trainers have prepared guides to the theory test, the hazard perception test and the practical driving test, aiming to provide straightforward, accurate and easy to understand information.
Pages in the Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide section of the Wolverhampton Driver Trainers website:
Sections of the Wolverhampton Driver Trainers website:
- Wolverhampton Driver Trainers home page
- Important Information about Wolverhampton Driver Trainers
- Learning to Drive with Wolverhampton Driver Trainers
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Driver Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Wolverhampton Driver Trainers